Food is and always will be our greatest need at the Food Cupboard. The majority of the food that we give out to our clients comes from food drives run by individuals, schools, religious organizations, clubs, civic groups and businesses. These food collections are essential to keeping our doors open and our shelves stocked. Please consider doing a food drive to help us help others in our community.
How do I start a food drive?
- Get approval from your organization to host a food drive.
- Let us know about your plans by completing the form below. We can help coordinate your food delivery to the Cupboard, let you know our greatest food needs and answer any questions you might have.
- Set up an organizing committee for your food drive.
- Set a goal to keep your team motivated.
- Track progress towards your goal.
- Promote your drive by using emails, social media and flyers.
Email any questions you might have about Food Drives to firstname.lastname@example.org.