…is to provide supplemental food and referral assistance to those in need in the Holly Springs Community.
Need food? Food distribution is every Thursday, 2-5 p.m.
Helping others? Donate food Monday, 9-11 a.m. or Thursday, noon-5 p.m.
Come on in!
Food Pickup Inside the Cupboard Returns August 12
- The Holly Springs Food Cupboard remains open for food distribution every Thursday, 2-5 p.m.
- Beginning Aug. 12, all clients will come inside the Holly Springs Food Cupboard to check in. Drive-through service in the Cupboard parking lot, implemented as a COVID precaution, will be discontinued.
- Cupboard clients will be able to personally select their own bakery, produce, deli and miscellaneous items. Instead of having these items pre-packaged, clients once again will be able to choose which items their families will enjoy most!
- Student bags will be given out once every 30 days.
- Limited deliveries will continue to those in our service area who do not have transportation.
- The number of people inside the Cupboard will be limited, and children and unvaccinated adults should wear masks while inside. Hand sanitizing stations will be available, and a greeter will meet clients outside to help with the flow of visitors into the Cupboard. Thank you for your patience as we return to indoor food distribution. We’re excited to welcome clients back inside the Cupboard!
Thanks to our volunteers and community for helping those in need throughout the year and especially now.
Preferred food donation hours are Monday, 9-11 a.m. The Cupboard also can receive food donations Thursdays, noon-5 p.m. Click here for more information on donating food.
Our volunteer Board of Directors and many concerned residents have come together to build the Holly Springs Food Cupboard as a local community organization to enable and empower our residents, business owners, churches, and civic organizations in helping to feed Holly Springs families in need. Find out how you can contribute to the future of someone in need.
Holly Springs Garden Club
Volunteers in the Holly Springs Garden Club devote their time and expertise in planning, planting, maintaining, and harvesting the vegetable garden on the Food Cupboard property. This partnership produces hundreds and sometimes thousands of pounds of fresh food over the course of a summer for our local families in need.
It’s Easy to Contribute
Monetary donations allow the Food Cupboard to purchase milk, eggs, meat and produce and supplement food drive donations. You can make a donation online, mail a check, or call the Cupboard at (919) 577-2210. Shop online? Use this link to set up AmazonSmile. Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the Cupboard.
Thank You, Volunteers
Everyone working at the Food Cupboard is a volunteer, including our board of directors and all our hands-on shelf stockers, food organizers, bag fillers, food distributors, maintenance workers, gardeners, planners, phone answerers, ad writers, record keepers, website developers, and more. Thank you to all our volunteers. We’re here because of you.
- Chamber of Commerce – Ham Womble Distinguished Service Award (2013 and 2017)
- Food Bank of Central & Eastern NC – Partner Agency of Excellence for Wake County (2017)
- Triangle Commercial Association of Realtors – Community Foundation Award (2017)
- Designated a Healthy Pantry by the Food Bank of Central & Eastern NC