Need Food? We are here for you.
- Drive-through food distribution is every Thursday afternoon, 2-5 p.m.
- Deliveries are available to senior citizens and persons with compromised health or without transportation. Please email email@example.com or call (919) 577-2210 and leave a clear message with a phone number where you may be reached if you would like to request a delivery.
- Please bring a picture ID.
- We will serve families during our Monday hours as we have food available. For Monday service, please park and call (919) 577-2210 to let us know you are at the Cupboard and would like help with food.
- You can visit the Holly Springs Food Cupboard once every 30 days.
- Have children? Track-out bags with kid-friendly snacks and food items are distributed every two weeks while schools are closed.
Need Other Services?
Wake Network of Care: Links to services and support in Wake County
Hunger Knows No Season
Many associate the Food Cupboard with the homeless population, but it is a small percentage of the people we serve. Hunger looks like middle-class families suffering from joblessness, senior citizens who face the choice of buying food or medicine, and children who arrive at school hungry because there’s no food at home.
621 W Holly Springs Road | PO Box 268 | Holly Springs, NC 27540
Phone: (919) 577-2210
Client Food Pickup Hours: Thursday afternoons, 2-5 p.m.
Closed on Holidays
Martin Luther King Day, Easter Monday, Memorial Day, July Fourth, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve. Open New Year’s Eve 2020.
Closed when Wake County Schools are closed.