Need Food? We are here for you.
- Drive-through food distribution is every Thursday afternoon, 2-5 p.m.
- Deliveries are available to senior citizens and persons with compromised health or without transportation. Please email email@example.com or call (919) 577-2210 and leave a clear message with a phone number where you may be reached if you would like to request a delivery.
- Please bring a picture ID.
- We will serve families during our Monday hours as we have food available. For Monday service, please park and call (919) 577-2210 to let us know you are at the Cupboard and would like help with food.
- You can visit the Holly Springs Food Cupboard once every 30 days.
- Have children? Track-out bags with kid-friendly snacks and food items are distributed every two weeks while schools are closed.
Need Other Services?
Wake Network of Care: Links to services and support in Wake County
Hunger Knows No Season
Many associate the Food Cupboard with the homeless population, but it is a small percentage of the people we serve. Hunger looks like middle-class families suffering from joblessness, senior citizens who face the choice of buying food or medicine, and children who arrive at school hungry because there’s no food at home.
621 W Holly Springs Road | PO Box 268 | Holly Springs, NC 27540
Phone: (919) 577-2210
Client Food Pickup Hours: Thursday afternoons, 2-5 p.m.
Closed on Holidays
Martin Luther King Day, Easter Monday, Memorial Day, July Fourth, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve. Open New Year’s Eve 2020.
Due to the Christmas holiday, the Holly Springs Food Cupboard will not be open on Thursday, Dec. 24, 2020.
The Food Cupboard will be open for distribution on Thursday, Dec. 31, 2020.
Closed when Wake County Schools are closed.