Need Food? We are here for you.
- Food distribution is every Thursday afternoon, 2-5 p.m.
- Limited deliveries will continue to those in our service area and are available to senior citizens and persons with compromised health or without transportation. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (919) 577-2210 and leave a clear message with a phone number where you may be reached if you would like to request a delivery.
- Please bring a picture ID.
- We will serve families during our Monday hours, 9-11 a.m., as we have food available. For Monday service, please park and call (919) 577-2210 to let us know you are at the Cupboard and would like help with food.
- You can visit the Holly Springs Food Cupboard once every 30 days.
- Have children? Student bags with kid-friendly snacks and food items are distributed every 30 days.
Food Pickup Inside the Cupboard Returns August 12
- Beginning Aug. 12, all clients will come inside the Holly Springs Food Cupboard to check in. Drive-through service in the Cupboard parking lot, implemented as a COVID precaution, will be discontinued.
- You will be able to personally select your own bakery, produce, deli and miscellaneous items. Instead of having these items pre-packaged, you now will be able to choose which items you and your family will enjoy most!
- Student bags will be given out once every 30 days.
- Limited deliveries will continue to those in our service area that do not have transportation.
- The number of people inside the Cupboard will be limited, and children and unvaccinated adults should wear masks while inside. Hand sanitizing stations will be available, and a greeter will meet you outside to help with the flow of visitors into the Cupboard. Thank you for your patience as we return to indoor food distribution. We’re excited to welcome you back inside the Cupboard!
Meanwhile, Make Sure to Leave Space in your Vehicle
Are you planning a visit to the Holly Springs Food Cupboard? Please make sure you have space in your vehicle for the food before you arrive.
Below is an image showing the amount of food a family can expect to receive at the Holly Springs Food Cupboard.
Thank you for helping us serve you better by making sure your vehicle has space for the food before your visit.
Need Other Services?
Wake Network of Care: Links to services and support in Wake County
Hunger Knows No Season
Many associate the Food Cupboard with the homeless population, but it is a small percentage of the people we serve. Hunger looks like middle-class families suffering from joblessness, senior citizens who face the choice of buying food or medicine, and children who arrive at school hungry because there’s no food at home.
621 W Holly Springs Road | PO Box 268 | Holly Springs, NC 27540
Phone: (919) 577-2210
Client Food Pickup Hours: Thursday afternoons, 2-5 p.m.
Closed on Holidays
Martin Luther King Day, Easter Monday, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving.
The Food Cupboard will closed on Thursday, Dec. 30, 2021.
Closed when Wake County Schools are closed.