Have you considered giving through your workplace?
Did you know that most companies have charitable giving programs? Companies may send volunteers to assist a charity, host a fundraiser or contribute directly to a charity.
- Workplace giving demonstrates a company’s commitment to the community and to social responsibility.
- Workplace charitable giving has been shown to improve employee morale and foster a corporate culture of giving back.
Check with your company to see how you can support the Holly Springs Food Cupboard and help fight hunger in our community.
Check with your payroll administrator to see if the Holly Springs Food Cupboard is on your company’s list of approved charities and if you can contribute directly through a payroll deduction. If we’re not included, consider seeing if you can write us in or have us added to the list. Here is information your company might need to add us to their program:
- The Holly Springs Food Cupboard is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization entirely staffed and managed by community volunteers.
- Federal tax ID: 27-2859804
- Tax Form 990
- Holly Springs Food Cupboard, PO Box 268, 621 W Holly Springs Rd., Holly Springs, NC 27540
Many companies will match employees’ charitable donations. This doubles – and sometimes even triples – your donation. Check with your company to see if they will match your contribution.