On Sunday afternoon, Nov. 21, 2021, the Holly Springs Food Cupboard will be providing Thanksgiving dinner meal supplies to about 250 families in need of food assistance. Please help make this possible by supplying a family’s meal package.
For each family meal package place the following items inside a small box:
- 1 large package stuffing mix
- 1 box mashed potatoes
- 1 dry box dinner roll mix or cornbread mix
- 1 can cranberry sauce
- 1 box pie pastry mix
- 1 can pie fruit filling
- 2 cans vegetables (some favorites are green beans, corn, peas)
- 1 large can sweet potatoes
- 1 bag (3 pounds) of onions
- 1 bag (3 pounds) of apples or oranges
Place the following items in a plastic bag:
- 1-pound butter or margarine
- 1 dozen eggs
- How many meal packages you plan to donate
- Your group name
- A phone # for a contact person
- Your expected delivery date or if you need a pickup
Bring your completed meal package(s) to the Cupboard:
- Monday, Nov. 15 from 9-11 a.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 18 from noon-2 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 20 from 9:30 a.m.-noon.
Turkeys are being ordered for 250 families. Thanks for considering donating meal package(s) to go with them.